Benefits of Being a Physical Therapy Traveler
Becoming a travel therapist is a big decision, but it can also be one of the best decisions of your career. Why? Because as a travel PT, you not only have the opportunity to see the country, you expand your knowledge while still enjoying strong medical, dental, and retirement benefits.
Three Benefits of Travel Physical Therapy
- Explore more and travel often: Love the outdoors? Love to experience new cities? As a travel PT, you get to fulfill your wanderlust by living in new places and meeting new people while on 13-week assignments. There’s always something to discover: new cuisine, a dynamic sports team, museums, and cultural events, talented local artists - the list is endless
- Build your resume: Take your talents to a new facility and learn new techniques from other professionals
- Find what you like: Whether you’re testing out a new place to live or figuring out which type of setting you prefer to work in, travel physical therapy provides the opportunity to do both
Why choose FlexCare? We're glad you asked!
Three Benefits of Traveling with FlexCare
- S1NGLEPOINT: A dedicated person who is your advocate, career coach, facility expert, and problem solver
- High Pay. Hassle-Free.: Great pay and awesome service without the hassle of having to negotiate for what you deserve
- Award-Winning Travel Company: Our track record proves that we provide the best experience in travel healthcare with jobs in acute care facilities – inpatient and outpatient, outpatient facilities, skilled nursing facilities, home health, and schools
You've worked hard to build your career. Take it to the next level, learn new things, and network with peers by embracing a travel PT career.