Last Modified: May 20, 2020
FlexCare respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it.
This policy describes the kinds of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies when we are in control of how data is collected, stored, and processed. Including information we collect:
- on our Website https://www.flexcarestaff.com/
- in e-mail or other electronic messages between you and our Website
- via Salesforce and its related products
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may be linked to or be accessible from our Website
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
Our Website incorporates privacy controls affecting how we process your personal data. You can opt-out of our email newsletter, opt-out of job alerts, request your personal information, request to update and change your personal information or request to delete your personal information. You can find more information on how to do each of these below.
What information we collect and how we use it
We collect several types of information about you, including information that:
- identifies you personally, such as your name, email address, address, what emails you have opened and clicked on
- is about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and how you use our Website
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you including:
- how you interact with our Website, including what pages you visit, which jobs you are have viewed, and when you last logged into your account
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, location, operating system, and browser type
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
- Show you jobs you might be interested in
- Speed up your job searches
Like most websites, we use technologies that allow us to automatically collect data. These may include:
- web beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited pages, opened an email, and for other related website statistics.
You do not have to accept cookies and consent can be withdrawn at any time. Additionally, most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. If you do not accept or block our cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our Website or some areas may take more time to work.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. If you do not want to be tracked, you should set the DNT signal on your browser to opt-out of behavioral tracking and most providers will respect this setting.
These cookies are necessary for our Website to function and cannot be switched off. They are set for things like logging in, updating your account, or applying for a job. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies however, some parts of the site will not function as expected.
These cookies allow us to monitor traffic on our Website and make improvements based on how you navigate through the various pages. All information collected is aggregated and anonymous. You may accept or decline these cookies without impacting the functionality of our Website.
These cookies allow us to provide you with enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our Website. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
When you create an account on our Website, you voluntarily provide us with your name, email address, and other professional information. We collect this information via Salesforce.
The Account Information we collect is used to help you find employment opportunities.
FlexCare Job Alerts
When you opt-in to receive job alerts, you voluntarily provide us your phone number, email address, and the kinds of alerts you’d like to receive. We will use this information to send you job alerts according to your preferences.
If you opt to receive SMS FlexCare Job Alerts, messaging frequency varies. When you opt-in to receive text messages, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your sign-up. Text STOP to opt-out or HELP for help. Messaging and data rates may apply. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
When you fill out our contact form, you voluntarily provide us your name, email, phone number, address, specialty, and other information. We will use this information for the reason you provide.
When you sign up for our email newsletter, you voluntarily provide us your name and email address. We will process this information to provide you the relevant information and newsletters.
We may process any personal information we have on you when required by a court order, legal obligation, court proceeding.
Do Not Sell and Information Disclosure
We may disclose aggregated information about our website visitors (information that is not identifiable to you) without restriction.
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information to third parties except as outlined below.
We may disclose information that can be directly tied to you to:
- contractors, health care facilities, service providers and other third parties that we reasonably use to support our business
- fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- fulfill any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- to enforce or apply any agreements between us, including for billing and collection purposes.
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. For example, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our own services, you can opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a current or past employment relationship with us.
- FlexCare Job Alerts. If you no longer wish to receive text messages about job openings, you can opt-out by texting STOP.
- Targeted Advertising. We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Retaining and Deleting Your Information
We will keep your data for no longer than is necessary for the purpose you gave it to us.
Data Security and International Transfers
Our offices are based in the United States, along with our hosting facilities and service providers.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure both during transfer and storage.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or any user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/privacy-laws.
If the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) applies to your information, we provide the tools described below so you can exercise your rights to receive information about our data practices, as well as to request access to and deletion of your information.
We do not sell your personal information. We only share your information as described in this policy. And we collect, process, and use your information for the purposes described here, which include “business purposes” under the CCPA.
If you have additional questions or requests related to your rights under the CCPA, you can contact us at [email protected]
Categories of Information Collected
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information within the last twelve months:
- Identifiers, including name, alias, address, username, social media account names, Internet Protocol address, email address, phone numbers, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, licensing numbers, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal information, including signature, physical characteristics or description, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, or other financial information.
- Protected classification characteristics, including age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, or veteran or military status.
- Internet or other similar network activity, including browsing history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Professional or employment-related information, including current or past job history, professional references, employment history, and licensing information.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from:
- Information you provide directly to us related to our service of helping you find employment
- Information you provide indirectly to us that is gathered during the process of delivering our staffing services
- Information collected from third-parties that interact with us in connection with performing our staffing services
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose, primarily assisting you in finding employment opportunities.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
- Personal information
- Protected classification characteristics
- Professional or employment-related information
CCPA Consumer Information Requests
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights afforded by CCPA, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at (866) 564-3589
- Filling out this form
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collect personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify or confirm your identity. We will only use personal information provided to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Our goal is to respond to all verifiable consumer requests within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the preceding 12-month period. If applicable, our response will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request.
We will not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We may update this policy from time to time by updating the version on this page. You should check this page occasionally to identify any updates. The last update date appears at the top of this page.
This website is owned and operated by: FlexCare, LLC
Our mailing address is: 532 Gibson Drive, Suite 100, Roseville, CA 95678