Last Modified: May 20, 2020
Welcome to FlexCare.
Our Website provides tools and resources to help FlexCare, LLC match you with the best possible travel nursing job opportunities in the nation.
The following terms and conditions, govern your access to and use of our Website, including any content, functionality, features, or services offered on or through it.
Accessing Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Website, and any service or feature we provide on it, in our sole discretion without notice.
We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict your access to some parts of or the Website.
To access some of the resources our Website offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information.
It is a condition of your use of our Website that all the information you provide is correct, current, and complete.
If you choose or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity.
You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to our Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
For FlexCare Job Alerts, messaging frequency varies. When you opt-in to receive text messages, we will send you an SMS message to confirm your sign-up. Text STOP to opt-out or HELP for help. Messaging and data rates may apply. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by us or our partners and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not:
- modify copies of any materials from this site
- delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site
- access or use for any commercial purposes any part of our Website or any services or materials available through our Website
You own the copyright in your content. By posting or uploading your content to our Website you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license. We need this license so that we can perform the services you registered for. This license allows us to store and show your content to other users. This license does not allow us to sell your content.
If you believe that any content on this site infringes on your intellectual property, please email [email protected].
Our name, our logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are our trademarks. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of us. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on our Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Are not over the age of 18.
- If you a competitor of us or using the Services for reasons that are in competition with us.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material which you do not own or control all rights in.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of our Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of our Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use our Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of our Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through our Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic devices, process, or means to access our Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Website.
- Attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of our Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the obligation to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities, subpoena or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through our Website. BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU WAIVE AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US DURING OR AS A RESULT OF INVESTIGATIONS UNDERTAKEN BY US PURSUANT TO LAW ENFORCEMENT REQUEST, SUBPOENA, OR COURT ORDER AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY US, LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY RECIPIENT OF INFORMATION RECEIVED PURSUANT TO A VALID SUBPOENA OR COURT ORDER.
Information About You
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that our Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY OUR WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER US NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH US MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF OUR WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER US NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH US REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT OUR WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT OUR WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON- INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by FlexCare, LLC, 532 Gibson Dr #100, Roseville, CA 95678
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to our Website should be directed to: [email protected].
Thank you for visiting our Website.