FlexCare Awarded #1 Best Place To Work
We are ecstatic to announce that FlexCare has been named the top-rated honoree in the ‘Very Large Company’ category for Sacramento Business Journal’s 2022 Best Places to Work. This is FlexCare's eighth year receiving mention on the list and the second time earning the top spot.
In addition, the Charlotte Business Journal recognized our Charlotte office as a Best Place to Work for the second consecutive year.
"Our mission is to improve the lives of everyone we touch by creating the best experience in healthcare staffing," says Travis Mannon, FlexCare CEO. "The SBJ and CBJ recognitions affirm our mission and exemplify the hard work and dedication of every FlexCare team member."
FlexCare offers several programs to support the development and advancement of our employees, such as our Leaders in Training program (LIT) and access to continuous training through LinkedIn Learning and our Professional Development Program, FlexCare University. Not to mention other excellent benefits, including:
- Competitive compensation plan; hourly wage/salary, plus tiered and un-capped commission plan, quarterly bonus opportunities, and multiple bonus incentive opportunities
- Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision. Now offering life and pet insurance, as well.
- Flexible Spending Account & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with employer matching
- Generous and progressive PTO program
- Eight paid holidays, including the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, plus one floating holiday
- 16 hours paid-time-off per year for volunteer work
- Team building and celebratory events
- Second-to-none award-winning company culture
We would like to thank our entire FlexCare family - we couldn't have done it without you!