- Start Date
- Compact License Facility Yes
- Facility Work Week Sunday to Saturday
- Shifts per Week3shifts
- Hours per Week36hrs
- Hours per Shift12hrs
- Computer ChartingCerner
- Certs & Licenses BLS, ACLS
- Traveler Friendly Facility
- Contract Extension Opportunities: they extend all the time
- Overtime Opportunities
- Teaching Facility
- Travel Teams are WELCOME!
- Affordable Housing Options
- Allows ADN - The only positions that require a BSN are for Le Bonheur Children’s, Methodist Rheumatology and the Centralized staffing positions (float pool). All other positions allow ADN.
- Cerner Experience preferred.
NOTE: THIS IS A TRAVEL STAFFING ASSIGNMENT. INQUIRE TODAY FOR JOB DETAILS.
Licensing, certifications, and other requirements subject to change and can vary by state and facility. "Pay Range" illustrates where a job falls within the overall range of pay packages and is not a guarantee for any particular job posting.
FlexCare is a nationwide leader in the staffing of travel nurses, therapists, and allied clinicians. With access to thousands of facilities around the country, our mission is to deliver premier travel staffing solutions with integrity and transparency. FlexCare’s exceptional service and reputation make us one of the most awarded travel healthcare staffing companies each year by industry authorities like Highway Hypodermics, BluePipes, and Travel Nursing Central.
Recognized by BluePipes as "One of the most decorated companies in the history of travel nursing."
FlexCare's robust benefits package for all travel assignments includes:
- High Pay. Hassle-Free. – Our commitment to offer the maximum pay package for every position, every time, right from the start - no negotiating required
- S1NGLEPOINT – A single point of contact who personally takes care of all your assignment details, questions, and everything in between
- Award-Winning Service – Ranked as one of the top travel nursing companies in the nation by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and RightSourcing
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with employer matching
FlexCare provides equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, ancestry, citizenship, national original, age, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all employment practices, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, promotion, training, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall, and termination.
Fair Chance Policy
FlexCare will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.